Step 2: Assemble Doll and Clothes, as shown. Take care to keep glue off of ruffles. After drying, bend ruffles for dimension. Add shading with watercolor pencils. Ink all edges.
Step 3: Use a heavy-duty punch to punch holes in burlap canvases. Attach together with rope trim as shown. Cut three 3.5" x 5" rectangles from paper and adhere to the center of each canvas.
Step 5: Cut seashells from French Riviera paper. Ink Edges. Assemble as shown using foam tape for added dimension where needed. Add White Sand Texture Paste to finish the look.
- Julie Nutting Cling Stamps- 911416
- French Riviera Coll -Au Bord de la Mer 990756
- French Rivera Coll Respirer l'air de La Mer 990763
- Julie Nutting- Buff A4 Paper Pad 910327
- Julie Nutting -Watercolor Pencils 576745
- Watercolor Pencils -Scenic Route 576691
- Art Basics -Heavy Gesso White 961442
- Seashore Flowers 574925
- Color Bloom Spray - Soft Teal 573782
- Color Bloom Mist- Tea Stain 573836
- Art Extravagance- Texture Paste White Sand 961473
- Chalk Edger -Knotted Wood 891251
- Other: 3- 5x7" Burlap Canvases, Chipboard Anchors
- Rope Trim