Emboss the tags with your choice of embossing folder
Cut out several images from various papers in the 8x8 paper pad.
Cut out some flowers and leaves too
Ink the edges of the tags
Cut three pieces of papers with different patterns. Distress the edges
Adhere a piece of gauze
Layer the distressed papers and cut out images as seen in the image
Tie some trims to complete the tag
You can cut everything ahead of time before assembling each tag. This way, it's easier and faster.
Here are the finished tags.
Thank you and have fun creating your own tags!
- A christmas carol 8x8 and 6x6 paper pads
- Graphic 45 staples - ivory tags (small)
- Colorbox Graphic 45 Antiquing ink - Venetian Lace
- Colorbox blending tool
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Sizzix Big shot
- Beacon Zip dry glue
- Hot glue gun and stick
- Paper twine, gold metallic thread