These are the supplies we used for this project.
Paint the outside of the pot and the rim with red or green paint. It will need two coats. Let dry. We use small pieces of foam and clothespins for a paintbrush!
Use a silver Sharpie to embellish.
Tie the bell onto the string and insert the ends through the hole. Separate the string ends so they are across from each other.
Hot glue (with adult help!) the brad in place over the hole keeping the string between snowflake spokes. Tie string into a knot over the brad, and then tie the ends together to form a loop for hanging
- 1.0 Small (~2.5") terracotta pot
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallic paint: red or green
- Sharpie Marker: silver
- 1.0 Snowflake-shaped brad
- 1.0 Darice Bell: 3/4"
- 12.0in Red & White Baker's Twine
- paint brush
- cup to hold paint
- hot glue gun and glue sticks - adults only!