Once all items are gathered get started!
Step 1: Place mince, breadcrumbs, cheese and onion in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Then mix them together.
Step 2: After the mince is mixed up. Using heaped tablespoons of mixture at a time, shape into 12 small patties.
Step 3: Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
Now move on to your coleslaw!
Step 4: place coleslaw, parsley, dressing and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Toss gently to combine.
Step 5: Cut up the bread to get good sized buns for the turkey.
Step 6: To assemble, top each panini base with lettuce.
Step 7: Then the pattie and cucumber slices
Step 8: Sandwich with panini tops and secure with toothpicks.
- 500.0g Ingham Turkey Mince
- 0.0c Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 0.0c Coarsely grated Chedder Cheese
- 3.0 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2.0Tbsp Olive Oil
- 12.0 Small Panini Rolls
- 300.0g Packet of Coleslaw Mix
- 0.0c Finely chopped fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley Leaves
- 0.0c Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- 6.0 Green Oak Leaf Lettuce Leaves, Torn
- 3.0 Dill Pickle (cucumbers), thinly sliced