Sauté the zucchini in the Becel Buttery Taste until golden.
Add the rice and stir.
Spinach - cook until it wilts.
Squeeze you lemon. Add juice to taste.
Add 1/2 of you Knorr Homestyle Stock in chicken or veg. (Save the rest for tomorrow's dinner.)
Serve with fresh ground pepper. Yum yum summer!
- 2.0 Small Zucchinis (courgette)
- 1.0Tbsp Becel Buttery Taste
- 1/2c Rice (leftover...I used basmati rice)
- 1/2c Canned chickpeas (garbanzo), rinsed
- 2.0c Baby spinach
- Juice of 1/2-1 lemon
- 1/2 Knorr Homestyle stock pot