Rinse lettuce leaves, keeping them whole. Set aside to drain.
Cook chicken in skillet over med heat, stir often to break up meat. Add onion, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, vinegar, and chili sauce. Cook until meat is crumbled and brown.
Add water chestnuts, pine nuts (if using), and green onions. Cook until onions begin to wilt, about two minutes. Stir in sesame oil.
Arrange lettuce leaves and spoon meat mixture in center. Enjoy the yumminess!!!
Soooo amazing and so much like the original!
- 16.0 Boston, Bibb, or butter lettuce leaves
- 1.0lb Ground chicken breast
- 1.0 Large onion-chopped
- 1/2c Pine nuts (optional, I personally don't use)
- 2.0Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1.0Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/4c Hoisin sauce
- 2.0tsp Minced fresh ginger
- 1.0Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 2.0tsp Asian chili pepper sauce
- 8.0oz Can water chestnuts-drained, finely chopped
- 1.0bnch Green onions
- 2.0tsp Asian sesame oil