Mix first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Cut puff pastry int 2 rectangles. spread 1 tablespoon mustered over 1 puff pastry.
Place half of the pepperoni in single layer atop the mustard
Top pepperoni with half of the cheese mixture .
Brush plain border with egg.
Roll up pastry sealing with egg
Place the pastry. Role on a medium baking sheet
Repeat with rest of pastry rectangles
Chill role into firm and about 30 minutes into the fridge
Preheat oven to 400°f
Line two baking sheets with tin foil spray with vegetable oil
Cut each pastry roll into 1/4" thick rounds.
Transfer pinwheels to prepare sheets. Bake until golden brown for about 15 minutes
Transfer to platter and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pasty
- 2 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces packaged sliced pepperoni
- 1 large egg
- Baking Sheet
- Vegetable oil