Toss the eggplant cubes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil , dried oregano, sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Roast in the oven reheated to 400F.
Cook pasta according to package instructions
Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large saucepan. Add grated garlic and chili flakes and cook for 1 min.
Add crushed tomatoes and simmer for 5 min uncovered.
Add roasted eggplants and simmer for 5 min, covered
Add spaghetti and toss well. Add torn fresh basil leaves and ricotta salata
- 1.0 Eggplant cut into cubes
- 1.0tsp Dried oregano
- 4.0Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 0.0tsp Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1.0yd 2 cloves garlic
- 1.0pch Red hot chili flakes
- 1.0 14-ounce can whole tomatoes, crushed
- 8.0oz Spaghetti
- 1.0 Ricotta salata
- Handful of Fresh basil leaves