1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2.For the muffins:: place all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Beat with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes until well mixed.
Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture in deep greased bun tins.
3. Bake on the second shelf from the top for 20 - 25 minutes until cooked through and risen.
Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
4. For the icing: mix the icing sugar with water or lemon juice to a thick glossy plaste
Drizzle over the cakes and then decorate with mini eggs
This is how your cakes should look like
Is done ! 💘
Go on: http://www.bakewithstork.co.uk/
- 115.0g Margarine, such as Stork
- 115.0g Caster Sugar
- 2.0 Medium Eggs
- 115.0g self-raising flour, sieved
- 1.0tsp Baking powder, Sieved
- For the icing:
- 1.0 Icing sugar
- To decorate
- 1.0 Chocolate mini eggs