Mince shallot, garlic pre-heat olive oil in large sauté pan medium heat
Finely chop 2 tbls parsley & set aside.
Chiffon slice basil leaves & set aside.
Grind celery seed & fennel seed while sweating shallot & garlic with med-low heat.
Add marjoram, oregano, thyme to seeds then sauté with soft shallot & garlic for I minute increasing heat to medium.
Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, water & white wine to pan bring to boil & simmer 20 minutes.
Add crab 5 minutes before serving with lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste
Add fresh linguine to boiling water cook 2 minutes till al'dente While pasta is boiling stir in fresh herbs (parsley & basil) to sauce.
Drain pasta top with sauce & a pinch of fresh basil & enjoy. Serves 4
- 1.0 Shallot minced fine
- 1.0 Clove garlic
- 2.0Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1.0c Dry Sauvignon Blanc
- 1.0c Chicken broth or stock
- 14.0oz Diced tomatoes with sauce
- 0.0c Water
- 0.0tsp Whole Fennel seeds
- 0.0tsp Whole celery seed
- 2.0Tbsp Fresh parsley chopped fine
- 0.0Tbsp Basil leaves sliced thin
- 1.0pch Thyme
- 0.0 Of a lemon (juice only)
- Sea salt & Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 0.0tsp Marjoram
- 0.0tsp Oregano
- 10.0oz Lump crabmeat
- 2.0 Packages Fresh linguine
- 1.0 Large pot boiling salted water
Chilling in Minnesota