Gather your ingredients
Cut your tomatoes
Slice your chicken into strip or chop your chicken into pieces
Boil your water, add olive oil & noodles (follow directions on noddle package)
Chop two cloves of garlic (finely)
Turn on heat add garlic and cook for 30 seconds then...
Add tomatoes (cook for 2-3 minutes or until juices released)
Then add your noodles
Mix & serve warm!
I made garlic toast with it also!
Add ricotta cheese on top when served!!!
Enjoy! Like we did!
- 2.0 packs BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 2.0 Cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1.0 Pack of grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2.0 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil
- 1.0 Small container of ricotta cheese
- 1.0 Pack of chicken (if wanted)