Gather the ingredients.
Drain crab meat, picking out shell & cartilage pieces. In a bowl, mix crab meat, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, green onions, & dry mustard. Then mix in egg whites.
Place cracker crumbs in a plate and lightly season with salt & pepper.
Lightly coat nonstick skillet with olive oil spay and place over medium heat.
Shape crab cakes into patties 4 in. in diameter. Lay crab cakes in cracker crumbs and coat both sides. Add crab cakes to heated skillet and cook each side for 5 minutes. Recipe by Coweyes Brown.
- (2) 6 1/2 oz. cans or 3/4 lb. fresh lump crab meat
- (2) tsp. low-fat mayonnaise
- (1) Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Several drops hot sauce
- (4) Green onions, chopped
- (2) Tbsp. Dry mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- (2) Egg whites
- (1) Cup saltine cracker crumbs
- Olive oil spray