Hear peppers, onions and ground beef in a large pot over medium heat until meat is thoroughly cooked.
Add spices and stir constantly until thoroughly mixed.
Add diced tomatoes, stir and cook for 1 minute
Add remaining ingredients and let summer for 2+ hours depending on preference.
Check out more recipes at anyolthing.com
- 1.0 Green Pepper, diced
- 1.0 Onion, diced
- 1.0lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1.0 Package McCormick's Chili Seasoning
- 1.0Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1.0Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1.0 29 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1.0 29 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2.0 12 oz Cans Kidney Beans
- Salt and Pepper to taste