1/2 cup sugar 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour 1 tsp. kosher (coarse) salt 1 tsp. chili powder 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 1 lb large shrimp peeled w/ tails 1/4 lime
Mix all ingredients in a sealed bag, EXCEPT the lime.
Put foil in the pan and lightly butter.
Put oven on 500 degrees. Bake shrimp for 7-9 mins (or until sugar is Caramelized).
Remove from oven. Using pancake turner, turn shrimp; squeeze juice from lime over shrimp. Place on serving platter; serve immediately
With Mash Potatoes (yum, Yum)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher (coarse) salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled w/ tails
- 1/4 lime