In a bowl combine beef and soy sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 10 min up to 1 hour. Meanwhile whisk sauce ingredients together in small bowl. In another bowl combine garlic, ginger, and 1 tsp oil.
Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in skillet over med-high heat until rippling. Add half the beef & cook until brown around edges & cooked through. Transfer beef to bowl & cover with lid. Repeat with remaining beef.
Add 1 tbsp oil to empty skillet, heat until rippling. Add broccoli and cook for 30 seconds, add water, cover pan, and lower to med heat. Steam broccoli until tender, about 2 min.
Push broccoli to side of skillet, add garlic mixture. Cook until fragrant then stir mixture into broccoli. Add beef to skillet & toss to combine. Add sauce & stir until well combined. Enjoy!!
- 1.0Tbsp Rice wine vinegar (sauce)
- 2.0Tbsp Chicken broth (sauce)
- 5.0Tbsp Oyster sauce (sauce)
- 2.0Tbsp Light brown sugar (sauce)
- 1.0tsp Toasted sesame oil (sauce)
- 2.0tsp Cornstarch (sauce)
- 3.0Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1.0lb Flank steak, cut in 2 inch thick strips
- 6.0 Garlic cloves
- 1.0 Ginger
- 1.0tsp Peanut or vegetable oil, plus more for cooking
- 1.0lb Broccoli, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 0.0c Water