Please wash your hands before cooking
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce,lemon juice,cornstarch,dark brown sugar,garlic and pepper. Set aside for now
2. Heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.add beef and stir-fry until almost cooked through about 2 minutes.transfer beef to
A place and cover to keep warm.
3.Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add onion and stir-fry for 5 minutes.cut broccoli into florets (should yield about 4 cups) and add to skillet with 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil,cover,reduce heat and
Simmer for 3 minutes
4.Return beef to skillet with soy sauce mixture; add ginger. Bring to a boil and cook,stirring constantly, until sauce thickens,about 2 minutes.serve hot.
- 0.0c Soy sauce
- 2.0Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1.0Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1.0Tbsp Firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1.0 Clove garlic,crushed
- 1.0tsp Black pepper
- 2.0Tbsp Vegetable oil,divided
- 2.0lb Top sirloin,sliced 1\4-inch thick
- 1.0 Medium onion,thinly sliced
- 2.0 Medium heads broccoli
- Glass bowl
- Wood Spoon
- Skillet or wok
- Plastic spoon
Herson middle school?