I use precooked bacon. If you use uncooked bacon you may need to adjust cooking time.
Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. (Pro-tip: place muffin tins on the open door of your dishwasher and spray. Spray will wash away.) Cut bacon in 2 inch pieces to line bottoms of cups.
Wrap a whole bacon slice inside each cup.
Beat eggs with a splash of half&half and salt&pepper in a pourable bowl/cup. Fill each cup. (1 muffin cup should hold 1 egg. 12 muffin cups = 12 eggs.)
Top with cheese of choice. Here I used (from top) American cheese, a shredded Mexican blend, Swiss, and pepper jack cheese.
Cook for 35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (Pro-tip: google Celsius if needed)
Admire your hard work.
- Muffin Pan (disposable or other)
- Eggs (quantity depends on # of muffin cups)
- Bacon (Precooked works/tastes best)
- Nonstick Cooking spray (Pam)
- Cheeses of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit