In a large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent. Add chilies, flour and cumin; stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the beans and chicken broth. .
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes or until thick.
Now add the chicken and cook until hot. Garnish with cheese and serve.
- 1.0c Chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 14.0 Chicken broth
- 16.0oz Bush's Great Northern Beans
- 3.0Tbsp Olive oil
- 2.0tsp Cumin
- 3.0Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1.0 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 4.0oz Green chilies, chopped
- 1.0c Montgomery Jack cheese