Mix the tomatoes, onion and chickpeas together, stir through the parsley and lemon juice and season.
Coat the chicken with the harissa. Heat a griddle or frying pan or barbecue. Cook the chicken for 3-4 mins each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
Divide the salad between 2 plates, top with the harissa chicken and serve with a dollop of yogurt and warmed pitta bread.
The meal is done within 15-20 minutes
- 1.0g 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.0 ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1.0g 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1.0bnch small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 1.0 juice 1 lemon
- 2.0 2 no skin chicken breast halved length through mid
- 1.0Tbsp 1 tablespoon harissa
- 1.0 Whole meal Pitta bread
- 1.0 Fat free natural yoghurt