1. Cut all veggies and meats.
2. Cook your onion on med low to medium heat until caramelized.
3. Add your meats to the pan.
3. Cook the meat until cooked, then add your tomatoes and green onions.
4. Add your scrambled eggs to the pan and cover and lower the heat to medium. Cook for 4 minutes.
5. Plate and serve immediately! ENJOY!
Check out our Snapguide for more quick, delicious, simple dishes! www.foodbox.tv www.instagram.com/thefoodbox www.twitter.com/foodboxtv www.tumblr.com/thefoodbox www.pinterest.com/thefoodbox
- 4.0 Eggs
- 1.0bnch (Ham, or sausage, or bacon, etc)
- 1.0bnch Green Onions, sliced
- 0.0 White Onions, diced
- 2.0bnch Tomatoes