1. Mountain Climber - Let's get started. Starting in the press-up position, jump one knee in. As you jump this knee back to its starting position, bring your opposite knee in. Do this for 45 seconds.
2. Squat - This will improve your leg strength. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Sit back, knees not coming over toes, until thighs are parallel to the floor, stand back up. Repeat this 15 times.
3. Russian Twist - This is for your Core strength. Sit with your knees and feet together, leaning back slightly. Slowly twist to one side and then the other. Perform 30 (15 on each side)
4. Lateral Shoulder Circles - Focus on the shoulders. Stick your arms straight out to the side. Make small circles with your arms. Do this for 1 minute.
5. Press Ups - Let's work out the chest and arms. Start in a high plank position. Keep a straight line through your lower body. Lower yourself and push back up. Do 12 of these.
6. High Hip Raise - Start by sitting on the floor with knees bent and flat feet. Pressing off your hands, raise your hips upwards to create a bridge position. Repeat this 12 times.
The creator of this guide has not included tools