Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Next add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture. Let it blend completely.
Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto a greased pan about two inches apart. ( you can even pack the dough into a baking sheet and create a cookie cake, I did both).
Cook for 10- 12 minutes. If you are making a cookie cake it may take 5 minutes longer than the single cookies.
This is the cookie cake. Let it sit and cool completely until you remove from the pan.
Let the cookies cool on a wire rack.
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Packed brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup/ 2 sticks of butter
- 2 eggs