Gather all your ingredients.
Preheat oven to 305° fahrenheit.
CUPCAKES: Mix dry ingredients together (including chocolate chips) in a bowl.
Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until smooth.
Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full.
Once oven is preheated, bake cupcakes in oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
FILLING: Place icing sugar, peanut butter, butter, and a pinch of salt into a food processor.
Once blended, place into bowl and squeeze into one smooth ball.
Place filling into air-tight container.
Take cupcakes out of oven, place on cooling rack, and allow time to cool (Place in an air-tight container if you plan on making these on different days).
BUTTERCREAM: Beat room temperature butter with peanut butter on high for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
Slowly add in the icing sugar (put mixer on low setting).
Add the milk in, one tablespoon at a time.
Chop up a couple of chocolate bars into fine pieces.
Cut a mini Reese's cup in 1/2.
Place 1/2 of the Reese's cup on top of the cupcake.
Serve and enjoy!
- 140.0g plain flour, sifted (cupcakes)
- 185.0g caster sugar (cupcakes)
- 30.0g cocoa powder (cupcakes)
- 40.0g chocolate chips (cupcakes)
- 0.0tsp baking soda (cupcakes)
- 0.0tsp salt (cupcakes)
- 125.0g buttermilk (cupcakes)
- 120.0ml cold coffee (cupcakes)
- 100.0ml vegetable oil (cupcakes)
- 1.0 large egg (cupcakes)
- 125.0g peanut butter (filling)
- 125.0g icing sugar (filling)
- 30.0g butter (filling)
- 1.0 pinch of salt (filling)
- 150.0g unsalted butter, softened (buttercream)
- 80.0g peanut butter (buttercream)
- 340.0g icing sugar, sifted (buttercream)
- 3.0Tbsp milk (buttercream)
- 1.0 bag of mini Reece's cup (decoration)
- 1.0 bag of mini chocolate bars (decoration)
- 12.0 cupcake liners (decoration)