Add water, agave sweetener, butter first to bread machine
Follow liquids with 6 grain organic cereal, bread flour, whole wheat flour & rye flour. Set custom setting to 25 min pre- heat, 30 min knead, & 1hr 30 min rise.
Kneaded dough after first rise
Adjust spring form mold to 8 1/2" diameter. Spray with cooking oil and place on parchment sheet.
Punch down dough and shape into round and slash hatch pattern into dough.
Brush dough with egg wash (egg white + 1 tbls water). Place on pizza board and rest in draft free area for 2nd rise.
Remove spring form before baking. Pre-heat oven to 360 degrees F.
Slide dough with parchment off board onto pizza stone.
Bake at 360F for 50 minutes.
Cool on wire rack 1 hour, enjoy.
- 1/2oz Water
- 1/2Tbsp Agave nectar
- 2/5c Bob's red mill 6 grain organic cereal
- 1/2c Organic white bread flour
- 1/2c Organic whole wheat flour
- 1/4c Organic light rye flour
- 1/3tsp Salt
- 2.0Tbsp Buttermilk blend or non-fat dry milk
- 2.0Tbsp Vital wheat gluten
- 1/4tsp Active dry yeast
- 1.0 Bread Machine
- 1.0 Oven pizza stone
- 1.0 Adj. round Spring form
- 1.0 Sheet parchment paper
- 1.0 Spray can cooking oil
Chilling in Minnesota