Gather all ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350
Combine eggs, oil, sugar, and pumpkin.
Beat together until smooth.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg/ginger. Mix well.
Spread into a 10x15 pan. (I used two 6x10 pans and added chocolate chips to one.)
Bake in over for 25-35 minutes. (Mine took 20 minutes.) Use a toothpick to check for doneness.
Let cool completely before frosting.
- 4.0 Eggs
- 1.0 15oz can pumpkin
- 1.0c Sugar
- 1.0c Vegetable oil (or applesauce)
- 2.0c All purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 2.0tsp Baking powder
- 1.0tsp Baking Soda
- 1.0tsp Salt
- 2.0tsp Cinnamon
- 0.0tsp Nutmeg (or ginger)
- Opt. Chocolate Chips or Raisins
- Opt. Cream cheese frosting