In a food processor, Put almonds sugar, cacao, and spices. Pulse until you get a powder add chocolate and pulse until you get chocolate crumble . Add the egg whites. ▶️ plastic bag▶️refrigerate 2 hrs
The classical method is to spread the very sticky dough with a rolling pin., and between 2 sheets cling film. But I like to make small balls and spread by hand. I find the second is less fussy.
Make balls and spread them by hand or in a ring with a pusher if available.
Bake 15 mins / 140-145C
And take along to friends
- 300.0g Almonds ...while in jacket
- 150.0g brown sugar or normal
- 100.0g Chocolate
- 40.0g Cacao
- 1.0tsp Cinammon traditional)
- 1/2tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4tsp Chili powder(personal)
- 100.0g Egg whites (3 small eggs)
- Oven 140/145--15 mins