Cut the bananas in half then in thirds for thin slices. Coat with powdered sugar.
Coconut cream. Used about 2/3 of this can. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix with dark brown sugar in a sauce pan.
As the sugar melts, the brown color will show through.
Melt sugar completely, always stirring until brown. Let it cool.
(1) Layer 1/2 the bananas on round cake pan with parchment payment on the bottom (Snap it close.) and glaze the sides with butter.
Cut off crust. Cut the bread into thirds.
Dip in and out.
(2) layer all 10 slices of bread on top of the bananas.
(4) Layer the top with the rest of the Bananas. Top off with coconut oil. Bake for 1 hour.
Mm m... Leftover pudding cake. (Recipe by TinaNguyen.)
- 5.0 Large Bananas
- 10.0 Bread slice, whole wheat or white.
- 1.0c Coconut Creme
- 1/2c Dark brown sugar
- 1.0oz Powdered Sugar
- 3.0Tbsp Coconut oil (glaze on top)