Grab all of your materials. You can find these in the supplies slide.
Grab all of your ingredients for the cupcakes. You can find these in the supplies slide.
Grab all of your ingredients for the frosting. You can find these in the supplies slide.
Put the cupcake liners in the cupcake pans.
In a mixing bowl pour the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Stir with a spoon until combined.
Put the cupcake pans in the oven and bake for 20 - 22 minutes.
When they are done take them out of the oven and let them completely cool.
Take a chocolate bar and shave slices off of it to create chocolate swirls ( this is optional).
Sprinkle your chocolate shavings onto your cupcakes ( this is optional). Enjoy!
- Cupcake Pans
- 24.0 Cupcake Liners
- 2.0 Mixing Bowls
- 2.0 Spoons
- 1.0 Stand Mixer with Paddle and Whisk Attachment
- 1.0 Piping Bag
- 1.0 Piping Tip
- 2.0 Spatula
- 1.0 Cupcake Batter Measure
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1/2c All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2c Sugar
- 1.0tsp Baking Soda
- 1.0tsp Salt
- 1.0tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2c Vegetable Oil
- 1.0c Buttermilk - Room Temperature
- 2.0 Eggs - Room Temperature
- 2.0Tbsp Red Food Coloring
- 1.0tsp White Distilled Vinegar
- 2.0tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.0lb Cream Cheese - Softened
- 1.0c Butter - Softened
- 4.0c Powdered Sugar