Mash bananas and set aside.
Combine: flour, baking soda, cinnamon in a bowl.
In a separate bowl combine grounded flax seeds with warm water and mix until frothy. Tip: you can ground flax seeds in a coffee grinder, blender or very slowly, and painfully a pestle & mortar 😜.
To flax seed mixture, add: mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, almond milk & coconut sugar. Blend well to combine.
Combine dry ingredients by folding into wet mixture.
Place mix in muffin tin. Sprinkle with oats & coconut sugar before placing in oven @ 180c for 15-20mins.
Enjoy these lovely treats at anytime of the day! Great for freezing...😋
- 1/2c Gluten-free flour blend
- 2/3c Coconut/Palm Sugar
- 2.0tsp Gluten-free Baking Soda
- 1.0tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1.0c Almond or any other dairy-free milk
- 3.0 Very ripe bananas (brown spotted)
- 2.0Tbsp Natural honey
- 1/3c Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2Tbsp Flax seeds (grounded)
- 3.0Tbsp Warm water
- Gluten free oats & extra coconut sugar to sprinkle
- Muffin cups & tin for 12
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- 2.0 Mixing bowls
- Hand blender or mixer
- Large Mixing spoon
- Egg beater