Score 12" x 8" Kraft Card Stock to create a 6" x 8" card base.
Die cut Majestic Circles from St Nicholas pattern paper.
Run pattern paper die cuts and paper through Xyron Creative Station.
Distress edges of St Nicholas pattern paper with distress tool.
Add distress pattern paper to top of card stock along with die cut Majestic Circles. Adhere St Nicholas Ephemera Card to top of card,
Add small St Nicolas banner flag to top of card.
Fussy cut like St Nicholas Ephemera Card out. Add to front of card with pop dots.
Add St Nicholas Journal Die Cut to top of card, add gemstone.
Add crochet lace ribbon bow to front of card.
Add berry cluster to card front with Xyron Adhesive Dots. Place St Nicholas "A Very Merry Christmas" to top of card.
Add St Nicholas Journaling Cards to inside of card.
Add strip and border to inside of card to form pocket.
Fussy cut stamps from St Nicholas pattern paper. Add to inside of card using pop dots.
- 1.0 Graphic 45 St Nicholas 8" x 8" Pattern Paper
- 1.0 Graphic 45 St Nicholas 12" x 12" Pattern & Stripes
- 1.0 Graphic 45 St Nicholas Journaling & Ephemera Cards
- 1.0 Petaloo Sugar & Berry Cluster
- 1.0 Petaloo Mini Paper Poinsettia
- 1.0 Petaloo Red Crochet Lace Trim
- 1.0 Xyron Creative Station
- 1.0 Xyron Adhesive Runner
- 1.0 Xyron Adhesive Dots
- 1.0 12" x 8" Kraft Card Stock
- 1.0 Distress Tool
- 1.0 Spellbinders Majestic Circles
- 1.0 Martha Stewart Scoreboard