Peel off the label on your container. If there is a sticky residue, you can wash it off with warm water and soap. Or if you're not lazy like me, use a hairdryer to melt the glue before you peel off
the label. This does not leave a sticky residue. After the label is removed, pop out the lid.
When it's dry, we can start putting items in.
1. Put your hair ties in the container.
2. This can also be a good storage option for sequins.
3. How about beads?
4. Store your seeds in it. Don't forget to add a label!
5. Why not use it as a little snack container? You can add nuts, dried fruits, lollies...etc. Just make sure the box is clean.
6. Store your jewellery in the box. It's hard to find small items if you throw them your bag. This is great to put earrings in, plus you can see what's inside.
7. Fill the container with band aids. (a necessity in your bag!)
8. Fill it with Q-Tips. This is very handy if you are travelling.
9. How about a mini sewing kit? I put in some thread, needles, and spare buttons. (This is my favourite way to use the container.)
10. I'll leave the 10th way to use an empty tic tac container, open. Share your suggestions in the comments below. Thanks for viewing, and I hope this guide was useful!
- an empty tic tac container (duh)
- small items of your choice or the ones featured